Shoalhaven Regional Gallery’s Response to COVID-19
In the interest of the health and safety of all our patrons and staff, we are complying strictly with NSW Public Health Orders to protect everyone who comes through our doors.
TO ENTER the Gallery, you must adhere to the following:
- If you are aged 16 or over you must be fully vaccinated and show proof of your vaccination record (digital record or printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate).
- If you are under the age of 16 you must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of your household.
- Check in and out of the Gallery using the Service NSW app for contact tracing purposes.
- Show staff at concierge desk that you have signed in.
- If you are aged 12 or over you must wear a mask at all times. Evidence of a mask exemption is required to be sighted by staff to enter building.
- Observe the 1 person per 4 sqm rule.
- If you are from the Greater Sydney area, including Wollongong and Shellharbour you are not able to enter our facilities at this time.
- Treat other patrons and Gallery staff with courtesy and respect — aggressive and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
Patrons who do not comply with conditions of entry will be asked to leave by Gallery staff.
You ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER these facilities if you are experiencing or exhibiting symptoms of cold, flu, COVID-19, respiratory illness or other infectious illness or disease.
Such symptoms may include:
• Skin rash, lesions, or sores.
If you are experiencing or exhibit any of these symptoms whilst at these facilities, you may be asked to leave.